Colorful dogs Diamond Painting Kit, Round/Square Drill
5D DIY Diamond Painting "Colorful dog", 3D Embroidery Cross Stitch Mosaic
Full square -or- Round Available, your choice.
Select Round or Square when selecting the size canvas you want from the drop down above,
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS: We ship our diamond paintings from state-of-the-art printing facilities located overseas. Please allow 12-30 business days for shipping.
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY: Thousands happy customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews from our delighted customers testifies to our commitment to high-quality diamond painting kits and outstanding customer service.
Need help with your purchase? Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Everything you need to know about shipping:
- Shipping is FREE at checkout for all standard kits shipped internationally (some exclusions apply).
- After your purchase is completed, it will take about 3-5 days to process your order. Processing takes longer for custom orders.
- You'll get an email with a tracking number after we've confirmed your order is on its way.
- Shipping usually takes 12 to 20 days, depending on your location. There may sometimes be delays outside our control - please contact us if you have not received your package within 30 days.
What do I need to start?
Here's a list of essentials that come with every kit:
- 1 x Adhesive Canvas - the cloth or paper on which your chosen design is printed on a layer of glue. The symbols guide usually runs down the sides.
- 20-60 x Individually Labeled Diamond Packs - the core of your art, these are the little resin rhinestone pieces that you stick on to the canvas! Number of packs correspond to number of colors in your project, and will be different depending on the size and picture you choose.
- 1 x Pen - the tool you will be using to transfer the diamonds from the tray onto the canvas. You could also use tweezers (sold separately in most cases).
- 1 x Tray - the holding place to pour out diamonds of a single color for ease of access.
- 1 x Glue - usually an adhesive blob. If using a pen, the tip of the pen needs to go into the glue first.
100% No Hassle Refund Policy:
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this has not been your experience, we promise to refund you every penny AND let you keep the canvas. Simply contact us using the form by clicking here or shoot us an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sizes are listed in centimeters. Please refer to the chart below for an idea of how large your painting kit is in inches.
1 in = 2.54 cm