Tyrannosaurus Rex DIY Diamond Painting Diamond Kit 5D Square/Round Diamonds
Is There A Creature That Ever Walked The Earth That Is More Frightening Than Tyrannosaurus Rex The King Of The Dinosaurs - This Predator Looks Like He Is Coming Right At You In This DIY Dinosaur Diamond Art Painting - Full Square/Round 5D Drill Diamonds - Select Your Perfect Canvas Size And Then Run For Your Life
New Diamond Painting Kits arriving daily!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Order With Confidence!
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS: We ship our diamond paintings from state-of-the-art printing facilities located overseas. Please allow 12-30 business days for shipping.
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY: Thousands happy customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews from our super happy customers testifies to our commitment to high-quality diamond painting kits and outstanding customer service.
Need help with your purchase? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here's a list of essentials that come with every kit:
- 1 x Adhesive Canvas - the cloth or paper on which your chosen design is printed on a layer of glue. The symbols guide usually runs down the sides.
- 20-60 x Individually Labeled Diamond Packs - the core of your art, these are the little resin rhinestone pieces that you stick on to the canvas! Number of packs correspond to number of colors in your project, and will be different depending on the size and picture you choose.
- 1 x Pen - the tool you will be using to transfer the diamonds from the tray onto the canvas. You could also use tweezers (sold separately in most cases).
- 1 x Tray - the holding place to pour out diamonds of a single color for ease of access.
- 1 x Glue - usually an adhesive blob. If using a pen, the tip of the pen needs to go into the glue first.
Our sizes are listed in centimeters. Please refer to the chart below for an idea of how large your painting kit is in inches.
1 in = 2.54 cm
Pattern Type: Dinosaur
Diamond Shape: Square/Round
Pasting Area: Full
External Packaging: PAPER BAG
Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
Number of Colors: 1-30