Cute Christmas Diamond Painting | Cartoon Santa Claus | Full Round/Full Square Drill | Seasonal Christmas Decoration
Adorable Cartoon Santa Holding A Present In His North Pole Winter Wonderland - Christmas Diamond Painting - DIY Diamond Kit - Full Round/Full Square Drill Rhinestone Embroidery On Full Pasting Area - Nice Selection Of Canvas Sizes To Choose From - Makes A Great Gift For Someone And A Cute Seasonal Decoration
New Diamond Painting Kits arriving daily!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Order With Confidence!
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS: We ship our diamond paintings from state-of-the-art printing facilities located overseas. Please allow 20-35 business days for shipping.
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY: Thousands happy customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews from our super happy customers testifies to our commitment to high-quality diamond painting kits and outstanding customer service.
Here's a list of essentials that come with every kit:
- 1 x Adhesive Canvas - the cloth or paper on which your chosen design is printed on a layer of glue. The symbols guide usually runs down the sides.
- 20-60 x Individually Labeled Diamond Packs - the core of your art, these are the little resin rhinestone pieces that you stick on to the canvas! Number of packs correspond to number of colors in your project, and will be different depending on the size and picture you choose.
- 1 x Pen - the tool you will be using to transfer the diamonds from the tray onto the canvas. You could also use tweezers (sold separately in most cases).
- 1 x Tray - the holding place to pour out diamonds of a single color for ease of access.
- 1 x Glue - usually an adhesive blob. If using a pen, the tip of the pen needs to go into the glue first.
Type:Diamond Mosaic Embroidery Painting Christmas Decorations For Home
Drill Area:Diamond Embroidery Christmas Cross Stitch Kit Sale
1.Refer to the comparison tale on the canvas to identify each diamond number which corresponds to a printed area on the canvas. 2. Fill the pen with glu, put the diamonds into the plate. 3.Use the pen head to stick multiple diamond drills. 4. Tear apart the partial film and stick the daimond to the canvas accoding to the corresponding number. 5. Tweezers could easily clip three diamonds stick so fast. 6. After finished, slightly press down diamonds with hand or book to keep them firmly attached.