5D Round Drill Diamonds | DIY Diamond Kit | Scenic Rhinestone Embroidery | Lonely Park Bench In The Rain
Lonely Park Bench Sits In The Rain Patiently Waiting For A Passerby That Needs A Rest - Scenic Diamond Painting - DIY Rhinestone Cross Stitch Embroidery - Full Round Drill 5D Diamonds On Full Pasting Area Available In 5 Select Canvas Sizes
New Diamond Painting Kits arriving daily!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Order With Confidence!
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS: We ship our diamond paintings from state-of-the-art printing facilities located overseas. Please allow 12-30 business days for shipping.
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY: Thousands happy customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews from our super happy customers testifies to our commitment to high-quality diamond painting kits and outstanding customer service.
Need help with your purchase? Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Here's a list of essentials that come with every kit:
- 1 x Adhesive Canvas - the cloth or paper on which your chosen design is printed on a layer of glue. The symbols guide usually runs down the sides.
- 20-60 x Individually Labeled Diamond Packs - the core of your art, these are the little resin rhinestone pieces that you stick on to the canvas! Number of packs correspond to number of colors in your project, and will be different depending on the size and picture you choose.
- 1 x Pen - the tool you will be using to transfer the diamonds from the tray onto the canvas. You could also use tweezers (sold separately in most cases).
- 1 x Tray - the holding place to pour out diamonds of a single color for ease of access.
- 1 x Glue - usually an adhesive blob. If using a pen, the tip of the pen needs to go into the glue first.
Our sizes are listed in centimeters. Please refer to the chart below for an idea of how large your painting kit is in inches.
1 in = 2.54 cm
External Packaging: Paper Bag
Pasting Area: Full
Pattern Type: Scenic
Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
Number of Colors: 1-30
Diamond Shape: Round
Set Type: YES
Style: European and American Style