Sports Car Diamond Painting, 1933 Ford Eliminator, Full Round/Full Square Drill
This 1933 Ford Truly Is Out Of This World - So Its Appropriate That The Background Is Of Other Worlds - An Sports Car Diamond Painting Kit - Full Square Drill 5D Rhinestone Embroidery - DIY Diamond Painting Kit - Be Sure To Check Out Other Designs In Our Sports Car Diamond Painting Collection And Choose Your Favorite Or Select Multiple Designs - Great Way To Add To Or Start Your Own Automobile Diamond Painting Collection
New Diamond Painting Kits arriving daily!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Order With Confidence!
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS: We ship our diamond paintings from state-of-the-art printing facilities located overseas. Please allow 12-30 business days for shipping.
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY: Thousands happy customers and hundreds of 5-star reviews from our super happy customers testifies to our commitment to high-quality diamond painting kits and outstanding customer service.
Here's a list of essentials that come with every kit:
- 1 x Adhesive Canvas - the cloth or paper on which your chosen design is printed on a layer of glue. The symbols guide usually runs down the sides.
- 20-60 x Individually Labeled Diamond Packs - the core of your art, these are the little resin rhinestone pieces that you stick on to the canvas! Number of packs correspond to number of colors in your project, and will be different depending on the size and picture you choose.
- 1 x Pen - the tool you will be using to transfer the diamonds from the tray onto the canvas. You could also use tweezers (sold separately in most cases).
- 1 x Tray - the holding place to pour out diamonds of a single color for ease of access.
- 1 x Glue - usually an adhesive blob. If using a pen, the tip of the pen needs to go into the glue first.
Our sizes are listed in centimeters. Please refer to the chart below for an idea of how large your painting kit is in inches.
1 in = 2.54 cm
Diamond Shape: Full Square/Full Round
External Packaging: Colored Box
Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
Pasting Area: Full
Number of Colors: 30-45